Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogger X's Comci-Con Update

Blogger X here from Comic Con in San Diego with some juicy tidbits that major left wing media outlets aren't reporting on.

Who is getting a new Comic from Top Cow. My Sources Say Glenn Beck. That's right everyone's favorite truth teller/possible rapist is getting a new book. Called "Invest in Gold presents Glenn Beck's Conspiracy." Sources describe it as "Taking place 5 minutes into the future Beck is on the run from an unkown conspiracy that somehow involves Barak Obama (rhymes with Alabama, they made sure to point out that this was not the current president). Also we are working on the first crying cover." We are all looking forward to that.

Which major comic has Blogger X got confirmed to be the next Adult Swim show. My sources tell me it's the Comic strip "Henry". Based off the success of "The Boondocks" Adult Swim is trying again with "Henry." My sources tell me "Henry is what speaks to the people of the last three or four generations. It has universal appeal and is extremely funny. And we shall stay true to the source material. No talking Henry in this one!" Wow, am I excited for that. Especially since I dress up like Henry for the last 3 Comic-Cons.

In casting news it is confirmed that Vinnie Jones will be playing the main character in the upcoming live Action "Maus" adaptation.

Well it's time for me to log off. Once Again, this is Blogger X not Alan.




No comments: