Monday, March 17, 2008

Birds take flight

I leave tomorrow morning for my trip out west. Lou and I are driving out in his Pathfinder. Lou is going to take lots of pictures of trains and deserts, and we'll meet up with Alan. We are all going to Laughlin to watch the first round of the NCAA's. After that we may head to Phoenix for some spring training. We'll see.

I'm looking forward to watching the tourney this year. It should have lots of good games. IU shit the bed and will get served up to UNC in the second round. I can't say it's not deserved after the Big 10 tourney debacle.

Lou picked up a new inverter for the car so we can run our laptops and whatnot when we are driving. That, coupled with the huge back seats that lay down into almost a full sized bed, we should be rollin in style. Hopefully the 24 hours there go by quickly. This will be like my 5th time traveling Highway 40.

I'm taking a bunch of movies to hopefully watch on the way there and back. But we'll see how that goes. It will be nice traveling with the laptop so I can maintain my high addiction to the internet. My first money league Fantasy Baseball draft is on Thursday. I have another one on Saturday.

I did win gas money down at Caeser's this past weekend, so that started the week off right. Spring break here I come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great, safe trip!!!