Sunday, June 1, 2008

Waiting....for pizza

The desperation is setting in. The walls seem as if they are inching closer in the night, waiting to silently crush me into powder, only to be snorted up like some kind of makeshift cocaine.

No matter how much I try, I fall farther and farther from the land of promise.

Of course I am refering to my movie quest. I have so many in the house that I've never watched. I just bought three more movies, on top of the 10 I downloaded this weekend. Torrent style.

I'm nearing the 110 mark. They keep piling up without a dent being put into them. And that doesn't include the Netflix and Library movies that I have readily available.

I've been reading a blog written by a guy who loves horror movies. He lives in LA and has ready access to many of the major studio's as well as a nice video store and home collection. He decided that he would watch a new horror movie every day and blog about what he thought. Not entirely unlike what I am attempting with my blog. But he does it EVERY DAY. And only horror movies. But he has a love for the medium and is devoting the time to it. Some would call him a madman that is entirely to wrapped up in his hobbies.

I say kudos's to him.

I watch alot of TV. I DVR reruns of Scrubs even though I have seen them all like 3 times. I'm currently watching one on TV as I type this. If I took even half that time out of my day and used it for the movie goal, I'd hit it easily.

And that's what I'm going to do.

No comments: