Saturday, March 28, 2009

Honey Puzzle

Ok, I know that this blog is usually about movies.  But I need some advice from the internet.
I recently obtained a paint can full of desert honey.  Now, I'm not at liberty to say how I got this honey, but I have it.  If you have recently shopped for desert honey, you know it is expensive. So I don't want to waste it by drinking it in one shot.  So basically I am open to suggestions for what to do with it.  So far, I am thinking of making mead but that seems like a lot of work.  Also, I thought of breaking it up into smaller jars but that seems like it could be a mess. So any ideas would be appreciated.
Alan

1 comment:

Joe said...

1.Honey comb, honey comb, me want honeycomb!

2.Cover yourself in it and call yourself Adhere, the sticky Manwich!

3. Put it in a large clay pot and eat it, using your fist as a spoon, while wearing a mid-riff shirt and no pants and talking to a baby pig.

4. (are you sure it's not just yellow paint?)

5. Nourish your young