Friday, May 16, 2008

Stuff and Junk and Things

- Adie and I went to get kitteh supplies yesterday. Yes, we finally pulled the string and went and adopted two kittens from Nashville. They are still to small to bring home, but once they reach 2 pounds they can be fixed, and then brought home. So, we went to PetSmart to get all the necessities. Adie had her heart set on a specific box that had a lid and a special scoop notch and whatnot on the inside. Well, we couldn't find it and had to settle on one that was a step below. And she was seriously bummed out about it. But lo and behold as we were getting ready to leave, what was magically on display in the middle of the store, far away from the rest of the litter boxes, but the all powerful purple deluxe edition shit box. What a great day it turned out to be.

-Here are the adoption pictures of the little scamps. Gambit is on the left, and Rouge is on the right. They will be coming home in the next few weeks.


- I was driving around town the other day running some errands when I noticed a man approaching me riding on his motorcycle. I wouldn't have remembered this if he hadn't been wearing an oxygen tube with a tank strapped to his back. And of course no helmet. That guy has the biggest set of balls, but the smallest brain I have encountered in a long time.

-I'm heading to Louisville for the weekend. On top of seeing Kristen and Kevin, we'll be catching 2 Louisville Bats games. This will mark my first baseball games of the season. Many baseball bloggers have wagered that if the Reds played their AAA farm team the Bats, that the Bats would win hands down. So it should be a good time. They are playing the Indy Indians this weekend as well, so there is a bit of a hometown boy in me that will feel a bit bad about rooting for their demise, but I'll get over it. We also may try and make it to Churchill Downs to mourn the loss of that dead chick horse. If mourn meant bet on other horses and then leave without a second thought. That's what mourn means right? My vocab has suffered recently.

2 comments:

Joe said...

awww...kitty witty kats! I can't wait to mourn them! I'm calling my booky right now!

Anonymous said...

Man, those kittens are adorable. Adie must've picked them.
hehehe